Search This Blog

Sunday, 14 May 2006

good grief

I've been painting a watercolour but got carried away and too many colours, in short, I don't like it. Then I used some strips of white paper to make a frame and moved it around the painting to see if any of it could be salvaged. There are a couple of areas I can develop into small paintings, but I need to not look at it for a while to be able to see it with fresh eyes.

So then I started altering cabinet cards and was having trouble getting some Lumiere out and, you know what I'm going to say I'm sure, a huge dollop landed on the card! Sooooo, I had to quickly get some more cards to paint and had enough lumiere for 9 = they'll be part of a series LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment