Search This Blog

Thursday 2 December 2010

Upheaval and sewing

I'm still clearing stuff in my studio so I can start painting again. I have had a passion for boxes since childhood and have loads of them - just can't resist.

But I managed to 'decant' into fewer boxes and now have empty shelves for my paints which are stored under the bed! I also have lots of canvases to use but as soon as they're finished, I'm moving onto paper as I like the fact that I can move paint around with a razor blade but that doesn't work too well on canvas as it can tear it.

The snow is still battering down at the moment!

I finished another pair of baby shoes - they do take ages to make because they're small and fiddly - but they're so sweet. I listed them here http://www.etsy.com/listing/63374150/baby-ballerina-shoes-in-red-black-and

No comments:

Post a Comment