Search This Blog

Thursday 23 December 2010

And a Christmas Present for Myself

I've treated myself to a Hungarian goose down duvet - light as a feather (pun not intended) and soooo warm! Just got an email saying that it will arrive tomorrow.

The one I have is a feather and down mixture but although it's warm, I find it too heavy - DD1 said 'you're getting just like your mother', aah it comes to us all!

I made myself wait to switch on the computer today till I'd wrapped the presents and done a few chores. The rest of the family arrives tomorrow - can't wait to see them.

3 comments:

  1. You are in for a lovely 'warm' Christmas, in many senses of the word.
    Have fun!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A duvet sounds cozily perfect for the chill of winter - have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very merry Christmas Susan and Patti - from a very cozy Evie [laugh].

    ReplyDelete