Search This Blog

Monday 8 November 2010

Looking Forward to Creating

It's a sure sign that I'm beginning to feel like my old self - I'm itching to start painting and sewing again. I like having the proper use of the dining room back so I definitely want to keep my painting gear etc. in my workroom. But there's no space for the sewing machine too there.....

 I've ordered books from Amazon - that's what becomes of boredom!!!

I'm finding my way around the latest version of Photoshop Elements 9 - such an improvement on Elements 5 - but am waiting for the manual from US Amazon (quicker delivery than UK and even with the shipping cost it works out cheaper).

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you feel as though you are on the mend.
    Now that you are, I can ask your advice.
    I was considering having a Folksy shop and wondered if it was potentially a good way to make sales. I was hoping that you could give me some encouragement or otherwise.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete