Search This Blog

Monday 29 November 2010

It's a whiteout!

It's official - we're snowed in!! Everything is silent and nature has given us a feast for the eyes.

But it's an ill wind and all that, I've had a truly massive clear-out which is quite a feat for a died in the wool hoarder like me! I've been wanting to re-organize my work space for such an age and I've finally done most of it. I have 9 bags ready for the charity shops and apart from shoes (why did I think I could walk in heels that high?) and clothes, I've included lots of art and craft items, and some finished projects that I don't need to keep. I hope they'll make some money for charity.

My artwork has taken a different direction lately and all I needed was to focus on what I want to be doing now. I want to paint and sew and that's it!!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you, we have not had any.
    Plenty of time for painting and sewing if you are trapped indoors.

    Have fun

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete