Search This Blog

Friday 6 August 2010

My blue mantelpiece

Well funnily enough after painting my mantelpiece with the same paint as the table - it dried too dark. So I had to then give it another coat of very pale blue paint which I had left over from something else. And now I like it.

I've had a passion for any shade of green for years and I was able to display my green ornaments together on that lovely pale blue. The peacock feathers I picked up from the villa I worked in for the European University Institute in Florence where we had peacocks strolling about - beautiful but very noisy!

Now that I'm changing the look of my lounge, I've started thinking about moving the furniture around - I don't know what's happening but I really am in the mood for pastures new but without moving house, just moving things in it hehe!


No comments:

Post a Comment