Search This Blog

Saturday 4 September 2010

Now it's time for ART

I've had a wonderful week enjoying the good life with my youngest daughter and family who came to Edinburgh from Florence. It's always so hard to see them go but they'll hopefully be able to come for Christmas. We all put on weight indulging on forbidden, well not so much forbidden as unwise hehe, food!

So now I'm getting back into art-mode. Bought new pinking shears which cut so easily even through thick felt. My old ones (which I couldn't even find) were hard on the fingers, probably no longer sharp!

I feel really motivated and ready to go, at the moment the sewing machine rules - but soon I'll put it away to make room for painting. That huge canvas stares me in the face and I'm not going to let it intimidate me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment