Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 December 2007

Wires and great book

I've been having a battle with all the wires under my work table, so I've put sticky labels on all the plugs and transformers and tried to tidy them up a bit. It doesn't look much better but at least now I know what's what.



So onto more pleasant things - I had pre-ordered 'Altered Curiosities' by Jane Ann Wynn and it has arrived. I looked at every single page in one go as it's so wonderful. The techniques are given in a step-by-step manner, and if you like quirky, you'll love this book.



I only have one present to find and I'll have finished my christmas shopping. Decorated the house yesterday and it's feelng more like Christmas - I love the tiny lights and wouldn't mind keeping them there all year!!



Also treated myself to a facial today, only the second time in my life LOL.



1 comment:

  1. Just in case you have nothing better to do at this chilly time of year, I tagged you :) Wendy

    ReplyDelete