Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 December 2007

I've been tagged

Well, that was a nice surprise, thanks to Wendy, so here are 7 things about me and will try to make it interesting LOL.



1. I like dogs but LOVE cats and in my lifetime have had 14 felines and 4 dogs.



2. I have survived 6 life threatening illnesses and if we are like cats, I can only manage another 3 of those!



3. I am happiest when I am doing anything that involves fabric.



4. I have 6 grandchildren.



5. I have always liked old second hand furniture and  was stripping and painting it way back in the 70s.



6. I now prefer instant coffee to percolated or filtered.



7. When I sometimes forget what I wanted in another room, it's amazing that I was once school dux LOL!!



So, now it's my turn to tag someone and I nominate Kari.



Have a nice day!!





2 comments:

  1. Oooo, that forgetting what I want in another room drives me batty! And it's happening more frequently these days.
    Warm Wishes for Happy Holidays Evie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Evie ~ wishing you a very Happy Christmas, Judy x

    ReplyDelete