Been plagued with the little rotters who had resisted chocolate digestives in the mouse trap, poison which is supposed to be irresistible, and still the blighters were coming to visit in the night. The last straw was when one jumped out from under a chair when I was hoovering (tiny mouse) - I thought they only tried it on at night??? So called a pest control man who found where they were getting in (holes round pipes in boiler cupboard) who put down 'very strong and irresistible' poison, so all was peaceful once more. UNTIL just an hour ago, a large mouse ran up the hall..... I don't believe it!! So will call him back and he'll use the sticky board which he says is inhumane and hates to have to resort to that -- but do I care, NO.