Search This Blog

Thursday 1 November 2007

A couple of new books

I am really excited about these 2 books which came from Amazon yesterday. FREEformations by Jenny Dowde is for knitting and crochet - I can remember years ago admiring those people who could just make things without a pattern, but now I think with this book, I too will be able to do that very thing!! And another advantage here is a list of equivalents between Australia (UK) and USA for knitting needles and crochet hooks and also ditto crochet terms and abbreviations - it's a winner!!



The other book is Bags with paper and stitch by Isobel Hall - she makes incredible bags out of all sorts of paper and paper clay, embellished etc. and you'd swear they were fabric or leather. Directions are given for making loads of different bags.



This sounds like I'm getting paid to critique but I'm just a happy bookworm.Bagswithpaperandstitch Freeformations





No comments:

Post a Comment