Search This Blog

Sunday 16 July 2006

Today's art

I've had a really self-indulgent day pottering in the garden with tropical temperature, eating alfresco, and the odd glass of vino and a good book - what more could I want. But, the creative urge is so strong and I couldn't ignore it any longer. So I went inside to finish a wallhanging I did with various types of texture on fabric, paint, beads, burning, machine and hand stitching, gold hints, and the gold hanger which I picked up in a charity shop and was given free!! I'm keeping this for myself - end of self-indulgence haha¬ it measures 18 x 14" and here it is:Wallhanging2_1



3 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!!!! nice piece dear!!! how fun!!! and yes should keep it it's lovely!!! enjoy!! and the vino doesn't sound too bad either!!!!hugs Love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love the colours and the freeform stitching. Glad you get to keep it.
    Kari x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, girls for your nice comments.

    ReplyDelete