Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 July 2006

Competing with Fear

I did something I've been wanting to do for a long time, but lacked the courage. I passed by a favourite shop that sells the work of various artists - jewellery, sculpture, felted items, the list goes on. But on Friday, I saw a large painting in their window and thought to myself 'ohh, the time is nigh!'. So I went in and ... they are willing to consider my paintings for sale. I just have to take one in and their buyer will let me know. So, wish me luck - it won't happen for a while if they decide to take some as the Edinburgh International Festival starts next month and they're busy with that. Very excited!!! Also very pleased with my having won over my fear!



1 comment:

  1. YOU GO GIRL!!!! that's how to do it! just step it up and walk on in and sell yourself!! way to go!!! awesome!!!! let me know!!!!

    ReplyDelete