Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 January 2008

Getting back to normal

I'm very pleased to say that I've managed to lose almost all the weight I put on over Christmas. No more chocolate till Easter! Well, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration!



I've even finished some artwork but I can't post photos because it's got to be unpublished work.



I have a really good feeling about 2008 - and I've made a very positive start signing up for workshops at the College of Art, Mixed Media Heads and Mixed Media Beauty and Decay. Can't wait!!



3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Evie!...may 2008 be filled with creativity, inspiration and happy healthy times!
    Kat :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year Evie and more info on mixed media heads please. That sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year to you too Sally. I'll send you the link for the workshop, it'd be great to do it with you!!

    ReplyDelete