Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 February 2006

tagged

This is the first time I've been tagged so hope it works - thanks Linda.



4 jobs I've had



1. Teleads for a group of newspapers



2. Delicatessen owner



3. Restaurant and sandwich bar owner



4. Law Dept. assistant in a post-graduate institute



4 places I've lived



Scotland, England, Australia, Italy



4 shows I enjoy



Have I Got News for You, NY-LON, Desperate Housewives, Shame



4 places I've vacationed



Jamaica, Cuba, USA, Italy



4 websites I visit daily



Ebay, Yahoo groups (several), Art-e-zine (frequently), a lot of blogs



4 favourite foods



Italian, Indian, Italian, Italian <g>



4 places I'd rather be



Absolutely nowhere - I love Scotland



4 people I tag



Difficult to narrow it down!



1. Gillian



2. Lolly



3. Karen Ann



4. Sue



Hope they see this LOL.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Dear!!! I'm here!! and love Italian too!! and forgot to list it! but hey not much food I won't eat!! bad girl!! and if you head back to the US must come to visit!! I would have loved to live in all those fab places you have been and also vacationed!! keep still hoping!!! hehehe!!

    ReplyDelete