Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Weekend away

I've been to visit my grand-daughter, Luisa, in Southport for a long weekend. It was lovely and the weather was sunny and warm. The reason for the visit was to go to choose her gift list for the wedding. My daughter, Francesca came too, after all she's the mother of the bride!!

We were in John Lewis for three and a half hours, with frequent breaks for food to keep us going. We did ALL the departments apart from clothes. They give you a zapper and all you have to do is zap the bar codes - a very different story from when I got married - ended up with mismatched furniture and things I hated! We had great fun and the exhaustion afterwards was worth it.

Now I have to get back to painting for the end of the class, so watch this space LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment