Search This Blog

Friday 24 October 2008

Branching Out

 Would you like to expand your internet presence into something more lucrative? I defy you to say 'no' ;-). I have just downloaded MY PR CHEAT SHEET by Aisling D'Art which I found out about from her Yahoo group - AJ Marketing (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AJmarketing/?yguid=270876399).


I am on a mission - I've registered my new internet name, started a new blog (which won't be up and running for some time) and now am trying to build a webpage - may my guardian angel stay close LOL.


And, you know, I think all my clearing and decluttering has helped me in readiness for this new challenge [and which has given me a sore back bad enough to keep me at home instead of attending a family funeral].


 


 



3 comments:

  1. Your art is lovely and deserves to be seen by the world!
    I'm so glad that you've enjoyed my "PR Cheat Sheet" and are putting the information to good use.
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.
    I'm simply in awe of your use of textures and balance in your art! You have the true eye of an artist.
    Cheerfully, Ais

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ais, thank you for your encouraging comments - hope this new venture is a success.
    Warmly,
    Evie

    ReplyDelete