I was asked if I'd be interested in joining a private swap to make brooches/pins and in a weak moment I said yes. Well, I started off rusting little tins and separating tops and bottoms, made the backgrounds, and this is where the trouble starts!! It just wasn't right, I must have changed things around a dozen times before I decided to try something completely different and start off from scratch. But now it's going well, I know what I have to do and have them all laid out ready for the dremel (hoping I can drill of course without ruining it all). As soon as I have them finished I'll post pictures.