Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 November 2006

Oh Boy -

I had a bit of a disaster for the exhibition opening - no-one had thought to mention that they light the place at night with candles == it was very dark! Great for a bar but not any good for an art exhibition! So I took it on the chin and removed all my work the next morning. Yesterday I set it up again at my cousin's beautiful inn and it looks really fab. Now all I need is buyers!!! Here are a few more paintings:Poppies Sangimignano14_1 Fragments Spring



2 comments:

  1. Evie,
    These abstract pieces are gorgeous! So glad it all worked out and that you can now show them at a proper venue!!
    Good luck with the show!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan - am feeling the benefits of encouragement already!

    ReplyDelete