Search This Blog

Saturday 19 August 2006

It's been hectic

I've had a lovely week with family staying with me and 1-year old baby Edoardo. We celebrated my birthday 'en famille' and I got great presents. DD1 bought me a beautiful vintage quilt, DD2 and DD3 got me art DVDs which are on their way from USA, and my mother gave me a nice cheque which will be buying me more art supplies. I had just received Traci Bautista's book 'Collage Unleashed' and saw that she has a Yahoo group with the same name, and when I looked at her website found her DVD taken at one of her workshops - looks really good. If you go to her site, you'll see a video http://www.treicdesigns.com.



I have one card ready and have listed it on ebay - Monday's Child is Fair of Face =Mondayschild_1



No comments:

Post a Comment